Duration: 16 Hours
Regardless of how long you have been in the business, Seller Agency has been available and more importantly, it remains the primary focus for agents across the country. However, since the advent of Buyer Agency and the emphasis on training how to be an effective buyer representative, it has become apparent we can no longer assume Seller Agents have the same level of effectiveness.
For the last several years, it has been apparent that there has not been training for Seller Agents similar to the REBAC ABR designation disciplines.
SRS – Seller Representative Specialist – is the premiere seller agency designation, conferred by the NAR’s CRB, recognizing real estate professionals who have completed special education in seller representation.
Kid’s Listing Agreement (Hat tip to Sean Carpenter)
- List of utilities, the utility company and average monthly expense
- Copy of Property Owner Association documents if available
- Copy of deed or mortgage docs that you may have available
- Brief list of your favorite aspects and features of the house
- Mobile Real Estate App – Check Recent Sales In Your Area
- Close It! – Estimated Settlement Costs and Net
- Behr Color Match – Find The Color of Your Walls For Touchup
- Houzz – FInd Staging Ideas for Your Home
- Mark On Call HD – Home Staging Floor Planner and Shopping Lists
Next, please visit www.MatthewRathbun.net and review the information in the seller section. I have a created a summary of the Market Conditions in our area, a page to get an estimated property value and resources for Sellers who need work around the house to get it ready to sell.