CRB – The A.R.T. of Recruiting
This hands on and interactive two-day recruiter’s workshop will strengthen and develop the skills of any person within your firm who is responsible for recruiting sales associates. Whether new or seasoned, the participant will walk through the steps of creating the company’s Recruiting Action Plan. This Action Plan will enable the participant to implement both foundational and advanced strategies for creating a high energy office environment that will attract potential recruits and retain existing productive associates. The participant will also develop and learn winning dialogues and best practices that they can immediately put to work, (and try on for size), in a safe group-practice setting.
- How to Clean House & Prepare Your Culture before Company Comes.
- Strategically Targeting & Sourcing Your Dream Team (Inviting Company).
- Clearly Communicating Your Value Proposition from the Prospect’s Perspective.
- The Mechanics and Steps of the Attraction Based Talent Management Process.
- The Essential Elements of a Successful Interview – Including How to Close.
- Selectively Selecting for Success and In-line with Your Company’s.
November 2014 Class Resources
Placester – 2014 Beginners Guide To Being a Real Estate Agent