Awhile back I shared a video on how I use Evernote and one of the examples was the email I send to buyers prior to meeting with them. Since then I’ve had a number of people request the email, so here it is:
Thank you for agreeing to meet with me about your real estate needs! For many buyers it’s a great time to buy, interest rates are low and prices have come down. I’m thankful that you’ve reached out to us for information.I’d like to confirm that we’re meeting at ________________am/pm and ___________________.When we meet, I’d like as much as time to be dedicated to listening to your needs as possible. To facilitate that, I’m going to ask you to review a things online to prepare for our meeting. Please plan for about 1 hour for us to discuss your needs and if we’re a good team to reach those goals.First is a selection of mobile apps, that I think will help us work together:
- Home Search – Mobile App for searching for homes
- Docusign Ink – allows you to sign our forms on your Mobile App
- iPMT – Mortgage Calculator with lots of options
- Easy Measure – takes measurements through your Smartphone
- iScape Free – Adds virtual landscaping to potential homes
- Sitegeist – Local Demographic and housing InformationNext, please visit www.MatthewRathbun.com and review the information in the buyer section, there is a lot of tools and resources that I’ve created for you to use in the researching the lifestyle around your next home and what to look for while buying.If you’d like a free tool to help you with budgeting to buy your home, you can also check out this tool: http://matthewrathbun.com/financial-planner/Lastly, please read ”What You Need To Know About Being Represented in Virginia” section of my website at www.MatthewRathbun.com . There is important information that you need to know there. Virginia law requires certain agreements to be in writing before any agent in the Commonwealth can represent a client in buying a home.